Become a PC4 member
PC4 membership is free and open to all researchers, health professionals as well as members of the public with an interest in cancer research in primary care. Benefits for members include:
- Assistance with concept or protocol development and health economic components
- Biostatistical advice on trial design and analysis
- Links to the wider research community and identification of potential collaborators
- Access to research training workshops and events
- Assistance with registering cancer clinical trials on the Australian Clinical Registry
For members of the public who are interested in joining we also have a consumer register so our members can help with specific research projects by providing the unique perspective of the public.