- Current member of PC4
- At least 5 years of post-doctoral experience
- You are a basic scientist, translational researcher, health care professional or clinician working in the field of cancer in primary care and have a proven track record in this area
PC4 Mid-Career Mentoring Program
About the program
As part of our strategic plan, the PC4 Mid-Career Researcher (MCR) mentoring program is designed to support the next generation of researchers and leaders in cancer in primary care. We aim to provide you with opportunities to develop your full potential, learn from senior leaders and accelerate the development of your research portfolio through expert support and development of new funding applications.
We want to nurture talented and ambitious mid-career researchers to become the future leaders of PC4, helping to improve the quality, breadth, and depth of cancer in primary care trials conducted in Australia and internationally.
Successful applicants will receive:
- 1:1 mentoring with at least one senior cancer in primary care researcher
- Group mentoring through membership of one of PC4’s Engine Rooms
- Targeted skills development, including a tailored support plan from PC4 and 1:1 sessions with policy and research impact experts
- Access to funding to support targeted skills development
- Prioritised support from PC4 to facilitate concept and grant development to further build your research portfolio and vision
For more information please email the PC4 Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|October 3rd 2022||Applications open|
|November 27th 2022||Applications close|
|December 6th 2022||Review of candidates by PC4 Advisory Committee|
|Mid-January 2023||Successful candidates notified|
|February 13th 2023||Pilot program begins|
|February 12th 2024||Pilot program closes|