Support Services and Collaboration
As part of developing and improving cancer research in primary care PC4 offers a number of support services to PC4 supported projects. We accept applications for support at any time.
Support services PC4 provides include:
- Identifying potential collaborators to develop new ideas or extend existing projects.
- Background research including systematic reviews
- Meeting coordination
- Assistance with ethics and regulatory applications
- Updating RGMS
- Peer and/or community review
- Clinical trial registration
As part of our support researchers are required to submit six-monthly reports to the PC4 Office, including details of:
- Participant statistics
- Quality Assurance activities
- Summary of issues encountered/addressed
- Details of any publications or presentations
- Finally, supported research projects also need to acknowledged PC4 support in all reports, publications and presentations.