Research Training and Events
To help promote collaboration and build research capacity in cancer in primary care research PC4 runs a number of research training and events each year. As we feel face-to-face meetings are an important medium to help improve the quality of research being undertaken. In addition, we also provide travel support for PC4 members to attend research training activities and scientific meetings run by other organisations to further promote cancer in primary care research.
Research training and events include:
- PC4 concept development and peer review workshops
- PC4 early career researcher network meeting
- PC4 strategic meetings
- PC4 Annual Scientific meeting
- CREST annual workshop in understanding health economics in cancer research
- QoL Office annual Protocol Checklist workshop
- PHCRIS annual conference
- Cancer and Primary Care Research International Network annual meeting
- Annual NHMRC Symposium on Research Translation
For more information on PC4 events please click here.