In March 2016, PC4 co-hosted The Evolving Role of Primary Care in Cancer scientific meeting. This meeting was an Australian first. It highlighted the latest initiative and research on the role of primary care across the cancer continuum. The program covered the latest research in cancer screening, diagnosis, cancer survivorship and palliative care.
This year PC4 will be hosting its own Symposium on the 10th May in Melbourne at the Rendezvous hotel. For more information please visit the conference information page.
In 2017 PC4 will have representatives at:
- 13th Behavioural Research in Cancer Control Conference, 2-5 May, Melbourne VIC
- Victorian Integrated Cancer Services Conference 2017, 11-12 May, Melbourne VIC
- Cancer Nurses Society of Australia Annual Congress, 15-17 June, Adelaide SA
- Primary Health Care Research Conference 2017, 7-9 August, Brisbane QLD
- 44th Clinical Oncology Society of Australia Annual Scientific Meeting, 13-15 November, Sydney NSW
PC4 members also present at both national and international conferences. Below is small selection of recently presented research supported by PC4.